NEW TIGERLILY CANDLES
We have developed a new Tigerlily candle in collaboration with Glasshouse Fragrances. Get yours in store now, in our signature scent of Viva and Del Este!
If you own a Tigerlily candle in brown painter glass that has a batch code on the bottom of the candle, please use the candle in accordance with the instructions on the candle. These important instructions help ensure safe use and proper care of your candle. In particular:
- Burn within sight at all times
- Keep away from things that catch fire
- Keep away from children and animals
- Ensure wicks are always upright and trimmed to 7mm each time candle is re-lit
- Never burn a candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time
- Ensure both wicks are alight every time your burn your candle
- Avoid using in drafty areas
- Glass may become hot
- Burn candle on a flat heat resistant surface
- Stop burning when 13mm of wax remains in the bottom of the glass
If you ever have trouble with a candle flaring or smoking, or otherwise need to extinguish a candle flame other than by blowing it out, do not pick up the candle or throw water on the candle.
Important safety and candle care message
Tigerlily continues to be committed to product excellence and the safety of our customers continues to be our highest priority.
The following message is for all customers who own a Tigerlily candle
Voluntary recall of all Tigerlily candles that do not have a batch code in brown painted glass
Tigerlily has had some reports of excessive smoking and flaring of candle flames, and breaking candle glass. While there have been a relatively small number of reports, we have decided to conduct a broad recall as customer safety is our highest priority.
If you own a candle with no batch code marked at the base of the candle, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE CANDLE, and return it to your nearest Tigerlily store for a refund or voucher, whichever you prefer.
Alternatively, if you are unable to get back to a Tigerlily store, please call us on (02) 8362 1900 or email us at email@example.com.