ONLINE STORE RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product/s*. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot process exchanges so if you would like to swap your item for another Tigerlily product, please send back the item you don't want and buy the item you would like to swap it for in the website.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Underwear must be worn when trying on swimwear for hygiene reasons. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Refunds (full price items^) must be made within 21 days from date of purchase.
^Sale items can only be refunded in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
* REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS OR SALE ITEMS
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase you may return items within 21 days of the shipping date. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Sign into your account, click on the [Order History] button and select the order number you would like to return.
- Select the items you would like to return and complete the online return authorization form.
- Print a copy of the return authorization form and include it with your return package.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Attend your local Post Office and send to the returns address:
Online Store Returns,
131 Millaroo Drive,
Helensvale QLD 4212
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your merchandise.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days.
- Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process above.
returning an order made on the previous Tigerlily website (All orders placed on or before Tuesday 2nd September 2014)
Please contact the Tigerlily Customer Care team on 1300 664 265 and we will arrange your return for you.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
FAULTY RETURNS NEEDING REPAIR
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a new copy of the invoice.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect the goods and decide whether to issue a refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving but it may take longer depending on the fault. In this case we will keep you informed.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of the RA Number and all relevant details.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, we can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, we reserve the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Have another question?
Please contact the customer service team for assistance on 1300 664 265.