ONLINE STORE RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you receive something that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 21 days^ from date of purchase, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product/s*. Unfortunately, we cannot process exchanges so if you would like to swap your item for another Tigerlily product, please send back the item you don't want and buy the item you would like to swap it for on the website.
Returns must be in as new condition, unaltered, with tags attached unless faulty.
Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Underwear must be worn when trying on swimwear for hygiene reasons. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Unfortunately, our retail habitats are unable to process returns for online orders.
Refunds (full price items^) must be made within 21 days from date of purchase.
^Sale items can only be refunded in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
* REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS OR SALE ITEMS
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase you may return items within 21 days of the shipping date. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Head to Returns Portal
- Enter your order number and email address
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Select the reason for returning your item(s) from the dropdown menu and enter the quantity of items you would like to return
- Select your refund method
- Check and confirm your return details
- Take note of the return address on the confirmation page and your return request number (eg. #9A56EE). An email will also be sent to you with this information.
- Pack all items you would like to return with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging if suitable.
- Attend your local Post Office and send your return package to the returns address from the confirmation page:
Tigerlily Online Store Returns
5 Inglis Road
Ingleburn NSW 2565
where XXXXXX is your 6-digit return request number from the confirmation page.
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest using insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your return
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 48 hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirmation of your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. In most cases, refunds should hit your account within 1-5 business days.
- Unfortunately, we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
We're currently unable to process exchanges through our online store. To avoid disappointment, we recommend placing a new order for the item you would like to purchase, and returning your existing merchandise for a full refund to our online warehouse using the process above.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
Unfortunately, we don't offer a free returns service. For all change of mind returns, we recommend attending your local post office and selecting insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels. If any of the items in your order were faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team to arrange a return postage label.
FAULTY RETURNS NEEDING REPAIR
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a new copy of the invoice.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect the goods and decide whether to issue a refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving but it may take longer depending on the fault. In this case, we will keep you informed.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of the RA Number and all relevant details.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, we can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, we reserve the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Have another question?
Please contact the customer service team for assistance on +61 2 8362 1900.